During the Gekko Tournament the Belgian polo game administration system is used. This system has the following components:
- Shotclocks that are controlled by a mobile phone. Teams which have been playing at The Paddel International last week, have used these clocks already.
- A game App on mobile phone to record the games itself
- A backend IT system to collect the scores and to calcullate the results.
To use these systems without problems it is mandatory to have 2 mobile phones when you have to ref a game and do the game table!
To work without problems with these systems, you find here the necessary information:
- Use of the shotclocks with your mobile
- Use of the game App on your mobile
- Use the IT system to see scores and results